Friday, March 18, 2011

Writing again..

Writing again after a long gap does make u a bit slow on words. But, there is so much going in and around that life seems a blur of events in coming days..Come a month i'm out of college forever in my life. Guess the feeling of it is yet to sink in, as i never thought that even the last straw at claiming a thing and a chance to redeem yourself could be lost so soon. Again back at the crossroads where i was just a while before, time ran out again on me. And, this time it would make me take a decision far stronger about the things in my life than ever. Some forced upon, some chosen and some which if happened would ruin or make my life forever.. Guess, instead of pondering on the unknown n known its time that i will have to take a step forward. A step that would define me in the later years. The part of the step taking is stuck at where to go question. Hope to find the way sooner than it should be else i might lose hope on somethings in my life. Though i see more often these things repeating in my life. but, this time i don't want a repeat telecast. I want a new telecast, a episode which would show me the way i want. I would give up anything to the one who is ready to provide me with the new telecast, a new remote control and A BIGGER T.V..... :D I want it badly, got bored of the one i have. A new one with more features, channels to change and a brighter picture would do wonders.
The change of font and making the post all the more incomprehensible is for the fact that life is a mess who can read it through will be able to at some or other point. but, when u feel that u cant u wont.

No comments:

Post a Comment